Essex County Schools of Technology Admissions Application opens on
October 18th, 2022 and closes March 15th, 2023.
Thank you for your interest in our schools!
Middle School or Community Presentations:
If you are interesting in having us present to members of your organization please complete and submit the request form below.
- Please contact the Guidance Department Administrative Professional at your school of interest with questions regarding admissions or your application.
- For Special Education or Shared-Time admissions questions, please contact the Special Education Career and Technical Education Evaluator/Transition Coordinator, Administrative Professional, or Office of Student-Related Services Supervisor.
- For English Learners admissions questions, please contract English as a Second Language Administrative Professional or Supervisor.
School Counselors Contacts
General Information Requests for Admissions Information should be emailed to: Info@essextech.org
Equal Educational Opportunity
Essex County Schools of Technology admits students and makes available to them its advantages, privileges and courses of study without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or disability. If there is a student with limited English proficiency, a qualified representative from Essex County Schools of Technology will assist the applicant in completing the necessary forms and assist in interpreting during the entire application and admission process, upon the request of the applicant. Disabled students may voluntarily self-identify for the purpose of requesting reasonable accommodations during the entire application and admission process. Information on limited English proficiency and disability, submitted voluntarily by the applicant for the purpose of receiving assistance and accommodations during the entire application and admission process, will not affect the applicant’s admission to the school.
Any eighth, ninth, tenth or eleventh grade student who is a resident of Essex County, who expects to be promoted by their local district to the grade they seek to enter, is eligible to apply for fall admission or admission during the school year subject to the availability of openings. Resident students will be evaluated using the criteria contained in this Admission Policy. Priority for admission is given to Essex County residents according to the District Agreement.
The Essex County Schools of Technology district disseminates information about our schools, application process and timelines, and important testing information through a variety of methods, including but not limited to:
- Web updates,
- School visits, upon request; and,
- An annual district-wide open house that takes place every November for prospective students, parents, and community members.
General Information Requests for Admissions Information should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org